Monday, January 24, 2005

Start of Yet Another Week

Has it ever happened to u that u wake up with a song in your head? I mean the moment u open ur eyes there is no blank (possibly from a hangover), no trying to focus on the alarm clock, no mental calculations that if u lie down for 5 more minutes, will u be able to make it to office on time but ur first thought itself is a song? That happened to me today - I woke up with Kishore Kumar humming 'Yeh Jeevan Hai ...'. Its strange cos I haven't listened to Kishore Kumar, for that matter, any Hindi song for more than two weeks but its definitely a nice song to start the week.

-----**-----

Weekend went off smooth. It snowed here - just a bit but enough to keep me from venturing out. Watched 'Wizard of Oz'. Nice movie. Even though it was released in 1939 (& the book was published much earlier) it still retains its freshness. Here's some of life's philosophy by the wizard himself -

"Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable."

"A heart is not judged by how much u love, but by how much u are loved by others."

& the most important of all...

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again I won't look any further than my own backyard b'coz if it isn't there, I never lost it to begin with."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home